Safety in Times of Corona
We place great importance on the health and safety of our guests and employees. Consequently, hygiene and cleanliness have always been top priorities at the Health Resort & Spa Hotel Bleibergerhof. We provide our employees with training several times a year regarding proper hand hygiene as well as the general hygiene of all areas of the hotel. We place particular emphasis on hand disinfection before meals, the preparation of meals and after using the bathroom.
This is what we do to ensure that all our guests are safe:
- Testing of employees as part of safe hospitality
- 60% of employees are vaccinated against Covid-19
- Regular disinfection of all exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons
- Providing additional disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- We adhere to the guidelines published by the Federal Ministry
- At check-in, you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection (so-called "entry tests").
- Self-test with digital solution: 24 hours old
- Antigen test: 24 hours old
- PCR test: 72 hours old
- Recovered persons: up to 6 months after the illness
- Vaccinated persons: Vaccines for which two vaccinations are planned are valid for a total of 360 days from the day of the second vaccination; Vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of 360 days from the day of vaccination.
For a safe togetherness and a carefree stay at the Bleibergerhof, we offer you a free antigen test at your arrival. (Antigen testing if you arrive Monday to Friday from 11 am by 2 p.m., by appointment)
The information may still be subject to change in accordance with the latest regulations and laws.