Safety in Times of Corona
We place great importance on the health and safety of our guests and employees. Consequently, hygiene and cleanliness have always been top priorities at the Health Resort & Spa Hotel Bleibergerhof. We provide our employees with training several times a year regarding proper hand hygiene as well as the general hygiene of all areas of the hotel. We place particular emphasis on hand disinfection before meals, the preparation of meals and after using the bathroom.
This is what we do to ensure that all our guests are safe:
- Distance rule of 1 m in all public areas of the hotel
- Regular disinfection of all exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons
- Providing additional disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- We adhere to the guidelines published by the Federal Ministry
2500 m2 Health and Spa Area
- Our indoor and outdoor thermal water pools as well as our refreshing natural bathing pond are completely at your disposal without limitation.
- Our lawn stretches over multiple levels and areas. This leaves you with plenty of distance and space to relax.
- We are able to maintain the 1 m distance between the loungers in our relaxation rooms.
- Our wellness treatments are carried out in strict compliance with special safety and hygiene measures.
- There are restrictions on the number of people allowed into our saunas (posted in front of the respective sauna).
- Please note that for safety reasons no sauna infusions are currently allowed.
- Our 3 dining parlours offer ample space for all our guests. This allows you to indulge yourself with culinary delights all while maintaining physical distancing.
- We will also continue to offer you our delectable ¾ Luxury Board with breakfast, a lunchtime snack and a 4-course evening menu.
- We will continue to offer you our popular movement and relaxation courses with a smaller group size and by maintaining the minimum physical distance.
We kindly request that you wear a mouth and nose mask in the buffet area and during the wellness treatments. Wash your hands regularly and be sure to disinfect them. Always remember to maintain the minimum distance from other guests, because only then can it be the most wonderful holiday by far.
The information may still be subject to change in accordance with the latest regulations and laws.