Safety in Times of Corona
We place great importance on the health and safety of our guests and employees. Consequently, hygiene and cleanliness have always been top priorities at the Health Resort & Spa Hotel Bleibergerhof. We provide our employees with training several times a year regarding proper hand hygiene as well as the general hygiene of all areas of the hotel. We place particular emphasis on hand disinfection before meals, the preparation of meals and after using the bathroom.
This is what we do to ensure that all our guests are safe:
- Distance rule of 1 m in all public areas of the hotel
- Weekly (testing) of employees as part of safe hospitality
- 60% of employees are vaccinated against Covid-19
- Regular disinfection of all exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons
- Providing additional disinfectant dispensers in all public areas
- We adhere to the guidelines published by the Federal Ministry
Measure from 10th June onwards
- At check-in, you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection (so-called "entry tests").
- Self-test with digital solution: 24 hours old
- Antigen test: 48 hours old
- PCR test: 72 hours old
- Recovered persons: up to 6 months after the illness
- Vaccinated persons: from 22 days after the first vaccination up to 1 year
- For a safe togetherness and a carefree stay at the Bleibergerhof, we offer you a free antigen test at your arrival. (Antigen testing if you arrive Monday to Friday from 11 am by 2 p.m., by appointment)
- You will also need a valid entry test when using when making use of hotel services, such as visiting a hotel's restaurant. Every 48 hours, you will be able to take a monitored self-test directly at your hotel.
2500 m2 Health and Spa Area
- Our indoor and outdoor thermal water pools as well as our refreshing natural bathing pond are completely at your disposal without limitation.
- Our lawn stretches over multiple levels and areas. This leaves you with plenty of distance and space to relax.
- We are able to maintain the 1 m distance between the loungers in our relaxation rooms.
- Our wellness treatments take place in compliance with the current measures of the federal government.
- There are restrictions on the number of people allowed into our saunas (posted in front of the respective sauna).
- Please note that for safety reasons no sauna infusions are currently allowed.
- Our 4 dining parlours offer ample space for all our guests. This allows you to indulge yourself with culinary delights all while maintaining physical distancing.
- In order to allow you a carefree and relaxed enjoyment and so that the current measures are adhered too, there will be two meal times adapted to the occupancy. We will inform you of the meal times at check-in.
- We continue to offer you our enjoyable ¾ pampering board with a rich breakfast, a short break for lunch and a varied dinner
- Please note that a maximum of 8 people are currently possible per table.
- We will continue to offer you our popular movement and relaxation courses with a smaller group size and by maintaining the minimum physical distance.
We kindly request that you wear a FFP2-mask all areas of the hotel Wash your hands regularly and be sure to disinfect them. Always remember to maintain the minimum distance from other guests, because only then can it be the most wonderful holiday by far.
The information may still be subject to change in accordance with the latest regulations and laws.